Yummy Italy is currently undergoing a complete rebrand and new website creation.
While the lovely people at our web and design agency are responding to all our demands for a fabulous new logo, corporate identity and user-friendly and jaw-dropping website please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in:
- Handmade Pasta Masterclasses held EVERY FRIDAY at Bologna's most prestigious culinary institute
- Exclusive access to tiny artisanal producers who will share with you the secrets to making Parmigiano Reggiano and Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- Technique-driven hands-on handmade pasta-making master classes for individuals or groups
- Demo & Dine: demonstration handmade pasta-making experiences for lunch or dinner
- A local insider view to the markets and food purveyors in downtown Bologna with a host of pitstops to taste the finest artisan food products
- A local insider view to the markets and food purveyors in downtown Modena with a host of pitstops to taste the finest artisan food products
- An exclusive visit to an artisan charcuterie and unique wine producer in Piacenza and Parma
- A trip through Bologna's markets and a sommelier-guided wine tasting of the region's finest wines in one of the city's historic wine-shops
- A course in sensory analysis learning how to taste and appreciate food and wine with a qualified sensory analyst and taste judge
- Traditional Balsamic Vinegar Tasting Masterclass
- Truffle Foraging - exploring secret locations in the forests of the Bologna hills
- Courses in sourdough and pizza-making with one of Italy's leading sourdough experts
- Sommelier-guided wine tours exploring the best wine producers and the most unique wines the region has to offer
- Olive harvesting experience and the secrets behind making one of Italy's finest award-winning olive oils
- Discovering of one of the rarest cheeses in the world
- A gelato eatinerary for hardcore gelato lovers
- Foraging in the beautiful hills of Bologna with a local foraging expert, learning about wild plants and flowers and a cooking class
- Food and Wine-based VIP, corporate events or incentive organization
- Bespoke consulting services for food and wine itineraries and eatineraries
- UK/London-based home-made pasta making classes. Check our Instagram, Calendar or Facebook pages for updates. Next classes coming up in October-November 2019.
Are you are a gastronomically curious food lover and/or home cook? Are you a chef, deli owner, pasta maker or other type food professional wanting to delve into and learn about the food and wine of Emilia Romagna? Would you like to be hosted and taught by certified food and wine professionals? Do hate cookie cutter tours or tour groups and want to feel like one of the locals?
Then Yummy Italy is the perfect boutique food and wine experience consultant for you.
You can check out our calendar HERE to see if the experiences currently in our agenda meet with your agenda. If they don't then contact us directly at email@example.com for more information on what we can offer or ask us to create a bespoke itinerary for you.
We can also be contacted via Whatsapp on +39 338 122 7399
Yummy Italy on Instagram